The Modern Style became popular in the 1970s and “Modern” refers to the latest design style of that time periods. The Modern furniture designs are very popular because of their clean, simple look and functionality. Also swinging from one extreme to the other on the color scale is hassle free in this style. It is the highly used style of furniture in the modern times preferred everywhere including houses, offices, cafes, restaurants, hotels etc. Capital Bedrooms is now offering modern fitted wardrobes in London and UK.
Modern/Contemporary style basic rules:
Comfortable and welcoming without being cluttered and dark giving it a simple yet attractive look.
• Fundamentally, simplicity, subtle sophistication, texture and clean lines.
• Smooth, clean, geometric shapes are essential for contemporary style furniture pieces.
• Upholstered furniture often wears black, white, or other neutral tones in textured natural fibers.
• Furniture pieces should be simple and uncluttered, without curves or decoration.
• Sofas, chairs, and ottomans must have exposed legs.
• Beds and chairs usually have no skirt, trim, fringe, or tassels.
Examples of Modern furniture:
• The Egg Chair was designed as a couch.
• The reason for the limited production is the difficulty involved in making it.
• The fabric leaves a very visible stitching down the middle of the couch.
• This problem can, however, be solved by making the upholstery in fabric rather than leather.
• It is designed with focus on comfort; modern furniture is handy, contented and also looks great with a fluid shape.
• sectional sofas come with added comfort as it is overstuffed cushions and pillow backs which look gorgeous.
• Contemporary chairs that are characteristic for their slinky, sexy silhouette.
• Rising out of a polished-steel disc base with an integrated swivel feature, the irregular-shaped seat is made of soft polyurethane foam upholstered in fabric or luxurious top-grain leather – it’s so supple, you sink right in.
• The bottom of the coffee table can also be varied with drawers or space where the magazines and newspapers.
• Pieces of furniture fashionable upper class are present in a variety of materials such as leather, wood, and glass, as well as a short table leg can be elegant or classic look.
FURNITURE IN OFFICE
• Modern as well as professional looking but extremely functional and luxury is been re-defined.
• Sleek and stylish which matches with our interiors.